Made in USA, right here in Folsom, CA
- Authentic Maxim DS18B20 Sensor for 1-wire temperature measurements
- Waterproof and designed with no exposed metal for salt water applications
- 8 feet of cable
- Sensor measures 1.5in x 0.55in diameter
- High quality PUR jacket for toughness
- Outer capsule is made from inert acetal co-polymer, covered with shock absorbing heat-shrink.
- Sensor capsule is potted with high thermal conductivity epoxy
Each sensor has been calibrated with a NIST Traceable Calibrated reference thermometer (Dostmann P795 + reference 1/8 DIN Platinum RTD), in a Fluke Calibration Dry-well (Model 9102S) at common aquarium temperatures. Any recorded temperature offset from 26C is recorded on each flag label, in addition to the globally unique sensor ID. The offset will need to be transferred to the aquarium control software.
Offered in three termination options:
- Bare wire (Red = VCC, Black = VCC, Brown = Signal)
- TRS 3.5mm "headphone plug" for DIY Reef-Pi systems
- Flex Sensor Port connector for ReefVolt systems. This sensor option also allows the use of plug-in extendable cables.