Eight Lumileds Luxeon Z LEDs blended into one star board, arranged as two channels. Made in the USA with high quality, Phillips/Lumileds components - no cheap imports!
LAST CALL: NEW VERSION COMING LATE 2020
This is the Pro version, which substitutes a Lime for a 420nm Violet LED and adds an extra Royal Blue over a normal Blue.
Full spectrum LED arrangement in 2 channels:
Channel 1: 3x Royal Blue (450nm); 1x Blue (485nm); 1A max current, 12V required
Channel 2: 1x 4000k Neutral White, 1x 420nm Violet (Luxeon UV), 1x Cyan, 1x Royal, 1A max current, 12V required
PAR at 12 inches:
- No reflector: 80 PAR
- Reflector with Diffuser: 205 PAR
- Reflector only: 380 PAR
- 6x #4 screw mounting holes available, fits into T-slot rails of most heat sinks, or to custom drilled and tapped heatsinks.
- Push in connectors for stranded and solid wire. Ejection tool (included) or small flat head screwdriver to remove wires with little fuss. Compatible with 20-26 gauge wire
- Up to 24W of power per star
- Dense packing of LEDs ensures even spectrum available at any point, unlike fixtures with large grids of multiple colored LEDs
- Available with secondary stick-on reflector ~ 50 degree angle combined with custom laser cut acrylic diffuser grid which mounts onto the reflector to provide smooth lighting and reduces shadowing and color fringing.
- Integrated 10kohm thermistor for measuring temperature of the PCB