Eight Lumileds Luxeon Z LEDs blended into one star board, arranged as two channels. Made in the USA with high quality, Phillips/Lumileds components - no cheap imports!
LAST CALL: NEW VERSION COMING LATE 2020
This is the Pro version, which re-arranges the original layout and includes high quality Lumileds Luxeon UV LEDs.
Full spectrum LED arrangement in 4 channels:
Channel 1: 4x Royal Blue (450nm), 1x Warm White (2700k, 80+CRI); 1A max current, 15V required
Channel 2: 2x Royal Blue (450nm), 1x 425nm Violet (Luxeon UV), 1x 415nm Violet (Luxeon UV); 1A max current, 12V required
Channel 3: 1x Lime, 1x Warm White (2700k, 80+CRI), 1x Royal Blue, 1x Neutral White (4000k, 80+CRI); 700mA max current, 12V required
- Channel 4: 1x Blue (485nm), 1x Royal Blue (450nm), 1x Cyan (500nm); 1A max current, 9V required.
- 6x #4 screw mounting holes available, fits into T-slot rails of most heat sinks, or to custom drilled and tapped heatsinks.
- Push in connectors for stranded and solid wire. Ejection tool (included) or small flat head screwdriver to remove wires with little fuss. Compatible with 20-26 gauge wire
- Up to 48W of power per star
- With high-quality high-effieincy Lumileds Luxeon UV Violet LEDs
- Dense packing of LEDs ensures even spectrum available at any point, unlike fixtures with large grids of multiple colored LEDs
- Available with secondary stick-on reflector ~ 50 degree angle combined with custom laser cut acrylic diffuser grid which mounts onto the reflector to provide smooth lighting and reduces shadowing and color fringing.
- Integrated 10kohm thermistor for measuring temperature of the PCB