Eight Lumileds Luxeon Z LEDs blended into one star board, arranged as two channels. Made in the USA with high quality, Phillips/Lumileds components - no cheap imports!
Full spectrum LED arrangement in 4 channels:
Channel 1: 3x Royal Blue (450nm); 1x Blue (485nm); 1A max current, 12V required
Channel 2: High CRI full spectrum channel: 1x 4000k Neutral White, 1x Lime, 1x Cyan, 1x Blue, 700mA max current, 12V required
- 6x #4 screw mounting holes available, fits into T-slot rails of most heat sinks, or to custom drilled and tapped heatsinks.
- Push in connectors for stranded and solid wire. Ejection tool (included) or small flat head screwdriver to remove wires with little fuss. Compatible with 20-26 gauge wire
- Up to 24W of power per star
- Dense packing of LEDs ensures even spectrum available at any point, unlike fixtures with large grids of multiple colored LEDs
- Available with secondary stick-on reflector ~ 50 degree angle combined with custom laser cut acrylic diffuser grid which mounts onto the reflector to provide smooth lighting and reduces shadowing and color fringing.
- Integrated 10kohm thermistor for measuring temperature of the PCB